Total Pageviews

Avery dear...

"A thousand things went right today."

Monday, April 20, 2009

Teenagers: Something New Every Day

As a high school school teacher for more than 28 years, I often think I've seen and heard it all from teenagers.


But no, today I have a new "happening" and I must share it. Actually, this story was passed along by a Teach for America comrade (who taught in Arkansas with me a few years back) who is now teaching in Ohio.


"I love teenagers," she wrote. "Today a student told me that another girl wants to fight her (off school grounds so they don't get suspended). My student said she doesn't have a ride so the other girl offered to pick her up."

Teenagers. You gotta' love em.

3 comments:

  1. Sort of a love/hate relationship, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, Thank you so much for your kind words. I do not know if you are on Facebook. If you are, look me up either by email jstirling@windstream.net or James Stirling Jr. God bless you my friend. May the peace of the Lord be with you always. Jim

    ReplyDelete